The contract for the supply of applications licensed with no. 6778 was signed on November 5, 2019, with a term of 90 days from the date of signing. The object of this contract is the provision of specialized computer applications (licenses) and their accessories, necessary to carry out in good condition the activity of searching computer systems and findings on computer devices investigated in investigations conducted by prosecutors.
The products covered by this purchase are the following:
- Specialized software for computer data analysis I2;
- Software specialized in computer search of computers and mobile devices type Magnet Axiom Computers – Magnet Axiom Computer – perpetual license;
- Software specialized in computer search of mobile devices and SIM cards type OXYGEN Forensic Detective – Oxygen Detective Subscription License. With USB dongle;
- Specialized software for computer search of applications and computer data – EnCase – EnCase® Forensic 8 Physical License Electronic software delivery with physical key;
- Specialized software for computer search of applications and computer data – FTK – FTK Standalone License – Electronic software delivery with physical key;
- Software specialized in computer search of mobile devices and SIM cards type Cellebrite UFED 4PC Ultimate UFED4PC Ultimate Kit + perpetual license, as well as accessories.
The participation announcement was published on the website www.e-licitatie.ro with no. CN101984 / 13.06.2019 and on the TED website http://ted.europa.eu with no. 2019 / S 112-274408.
At the procurement procedure – the open tender procedure, carried out online through the Electronic Procurement System, Q East Software submitted an offer, with a value of the financial proposal of 7,595,954.07 lei without VAT, respectively of 9,039,185.34 lei with VAT included.
The project „Strengthening the capacity of the Public Ministry of implementing evidence gathering procedures in cyber searches” – SIPOCA 54 has the follow main purpose: strengthening the capacity of the Public Ministry in the field of informatics searches, in accordance with the provisions of the new codes, by introducing a unitary set of working methodologies, specialized professional training of the staff and the endowment with equipment and software.